Thursday, September 3, 2009

Our New Addition


Our family welcomed Genevieve on July 16th, 2009. She was 9 lbs. and 21 1/4 in. long. We're absolutely in love and our family feels even more complete. Gabriel has been a great big brother and loves his "little sweetie." We're still working on being gentle, but I can tell they're going to be great friends. I am now officially a stay-at-home mom and the transition has been very seamless. It feels amazing to be able to be home with my children and to spend so much time with them. Enoch is now working full-time and is really enjoying his job. I know he misses being home with Gabriel, but he's really thriving at his new position and it seems to be a great opportunity. He's doing media sales, but has also been able to do some of the copy for the different accounts he's working with. We're settling into a nice routine with our new family of 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment