Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Hot Potatoes!

Here are some pictures from our ward Trunk-or-Treat. I don't think we have any of Enoch and I both in our full costumes.

Enoch isn't big on dressing up so I just added felt faces to brown t-shirts and we wore white gloves. I had a flower hat and Enoch had a bowler hat.


At first I was having a hard time finding a shirt for Enoch, so I told him he could just go shirtless and I would tape the face to his chest since he was already brown...he was not big on this idea :)

I also got to wear my costume to Gabriel's preschool when I helped out with their Halloween Party. I was surprised they knew what I was right away, they got a real kick out of it.

I told Enoch we should all be The Incredibles next year, but I don't think I'll be able to sell him on head to toe spandex....we'll see :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment