So far this soccer season has been so rainy! Gabriel had his first game last Saturday and scored 2 goals! His first goals ever and he was so excited. It's been so fun to see how aggressive he and his friends have become and really good little players. Enoch was sad to miss it, but they had a make-up game this past Wednesday and Gabriel scored another goal just for him! I don't think Enoch could have been more proud.

Too cute! I have both of the boys playing indoor right now. Evan does pretty well, but Mr. Brady is all over the joint. It's great that Gabriel's getting the hang of it and scoring like a champ!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds just like Gabriel his first year. He spent more time rolling down the hill and playing with the cones than on his field. I wish we could see them. Little guys playing soccer is so fun to watch.
ReplyDelete